FLEET MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
Fleet Management System is an application that enables several vehicles management. This means easy management of the day to day activities of a fleet. The Fleet Management System is the best GPS tool for projects and Institutions.
BENEFITS OF A FLEET MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
The Fleet management System enable users to check and control vehicles in real-time. More features in allow users to create, search, print report, set alarms and notifications .
Most important is that our fleet management system comes with a smartphone application at no extra cost.
1. Reduce operating expenses – A good fleet management system will allow you to choose the best and shortest routes for your vehicles. Not to mention, this will help you reduce fuel consumption, unnecessary overtime costs.
2. Save time – “Time is money”-people in the transportation business have realized how true the statement is. There are occasions when a fleet gets stuck in the traffic for several minutes. With the best fleet management system, managers are able to guide the drivers to avoid the busy streets in real-time basis.
3. Reduce downtime –Downtime holds the key to improving the productivity and profitability of a company. A good fleet management system will help you make decisions more efficiently, thus reducing the downtime of your vehicles.
4. Optimize resources – GPS Fleet tracking enable monitoring of vehicles in real-time. This provides detailed insights on fuel usage, driver behavior, engine idling, in real time. This enables you to plan your resources effectively and identify key money-saving areas.
5. Reduce insurance costs – Insurance companies lower costs on assets installed with a GPS tracking system. You can reduce your insurance premium amount by as much as 35%! Another great benefit of a GPS fleet management system, isn’t it?
6. Maximize vehicle utility – You can get the most out of your transportation vehicles by using a GPS tracking system. Fleet managers are able to use the data for analysis obtained from the Fleet Management Software to reduce overheads.
BEST FLEET MANAGEMENT SOLUTION
7. Keep your customers happy – A happy customer is key to running a successful transportation business. With the best GPS tracking, your fleet will be able to respond to service calls on time.
8. Be more predictable – Uncertainty in your transportation business is a strict “NO”. Be more accurate in providing your customers with accurate delivery times and details.
9. Manage your staff effectively; – GPS fleet management systems enable easy management of staff. Data can be obtained from the GPS fleet management backup, analyze it and take actions as necessary.
10. Optimize financial management – The GPS data enables analysis of the routes taken. with the data one can be able to make a comprehensive profit and loss analysis and plan future budgets.
11. Superior route planning – With the help of GPS tracking data, you can identify routes that save both time and money. Smart route planning will reduce unproductive work and reduce unnecessary fuel expenses.
12. Increase the number of trips – GPS tracking systems can help you plan better. Your fleet managers will be able to assign tasks whenever they spot an idle vehicle. That way, you can increase the number of trips per day. More trips translate to more business.
13. Get timely Alerts – GPS tracking systems can send SMS or email alerts when your vehicle goes out of your business zone. Besides, the software can send timely notifications in case of accidents and other mishaps so that you can take the necessary steps.
Car Tracking Solutions Kenya Ltd offers a range of GPS fleet tracking solutions for businesses of all sizes. Contact Us to request a quote and get the best advice and pricing for a Fleet Management System.